- Are you experienced in leading a team within a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you pride product Health & Safety with equal importance to that of motivating & inspiring a team?
- Are you motivated by driving change as well as managing the day to day?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to a recruit an Operations Manager to join their food manufacturing facility based on the Somerset / Devon border.
Key Responsibilities for Operations Manager:
- Full responsibility of managing the key areas within a vast manufacturing facility within a large chilled food manufacturing business.
- Review current ways of working, set KPI's and work with the team to make improvements in efficiencies and ways of working.
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure continuity as well as best practices.
- Be 2nd in command for the Head of Operations.
- Work with Group CI to ensure your team is in line with company KPI's and drive an environment that is strong in Lean Manufacturing.
- Health & Safety as well as Technical Integrity will be your responsibility.
- You will coach, mentor and encourage your Team to be as adaptable, passionate and focused as they can be.
Key Requirements for Operations Manager:
- You must have experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing business, ideally managing at least 200 people.
- Proven experience within Operational Management.
- IOSH / H&S qualification as well as Food Safety level 2 is required.
- Exceptional communication skills as this site operates on its own but is part of a larger company so communication is key.
- Previous experience of CI as well as managing confidential projects is essential.
- You must have a fresh way of thinking, be motivated as well as motivating.
Job Reference: JR11454
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect