Senior Operations Manager
Are you adaptable to change and driven to achieve results?
Do you have experience of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and their Implementation?
We are working with a dairy company that is looking to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to join their dynamic team in North Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will oversee the daily activity of the Operations Management team, as well as preparing schedules, and other organisational reports as needed.
You will be responsible for assisting the board of directors with the ongoing growth of the business by coordinating and directing the operations management team to achieve pre-determined levels of quality, goals and objectives.
The successful Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting Senior Management in setting goals that promote company growth and deliver business strategy.
- Providing advice and guidance to other employees.
- Managing Operations Management Team workloads to meet goals and deadlines.
- Developing plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Developing and Improving existing systems and policies.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Promoting and enforcing safety in the workplace.
- Working closely with other departments to promote efficient operational optimization.
- Identifying improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
- Assisting with the management of external suppliers.
- Executing plans designed to meet company goals by developing policies and employees.
- Communication and coordination between members of the Operations Management Team.
The Senior Operations Manager will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree in operations / business management.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional coaching skills.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Action planning, and prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality processes and cost objectives.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of management support.
Work with locally sourced produce and apply today.
Indicative Salary Range: £45000 - 50000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.