Senior Sales Manager
My client is a full service distributor dealing with large sales volume, managing and controlling the entire distribution function and value chain. Their services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager for their food service division.
Reporting to the General Manager this role is to lead and develop the Sales team to realise profitable growth across the United Arab Emirates and achieve set targets.
Duties will include
- Developing the sales annual plan and go to market approach for the Foodservice division and anticipate on future trends
- Deploy the annual plan to individual team members to drive the team towards set goals
- Recruit new (large) customers and develop sales with existing customers in line with the set Annual Plan
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with customers
- Secure long-term, high volume commitments with Foodservice Chain Accounts through strong relationships and excellent Customer Service levels.
- Advise on new products, based on market trends, which will lead to profitable growth.
- Sell the company’s product portfolio based on the ideal distribution mix to offer competitive prices and maintain profitability targets.
- Ensure sales forecast is accurate to ensure optimum stock levels
- Engage, motivate and recognise Sales employees to achieve or exceed objectives
- Provide the team with the needed formal and informal training, coaching and mentoring to enrich their career path
- Set and manage the annual Sales budget
We are looking for a degree qualified candidate that has over ten years’ experience sales or commercial experience within the FMCG or Foodservice Industry, with at least seven of them in a sales managerial role.
Excellent role and excellent package for the right candidate
Indicative Salary Range: £100,000 – 116,000 + Tax free salary, 15% Bonus , School Fees , Relocation allowance
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.