NPD Process Manager
I am working with a brilliant food company based in Berkshire who are looking to add a NPD Process Manager to the Food Innovations Team as a result of company growth and expansion
A world leader in food products, the company sets the standards and employs over 45,000 people across 47 countries.
The NPD Process Manager is well established in all phases of the food and beverage product development cycle and has the ability to work in to work independently to develop new products and processes from concept through to plant scale up.
Salary £30k - £35k DOE
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all stages of development
- Write structures and execute project plans
- Interface with clients to understand the clients needs and establish project deliverables and plans to execute the client briefs
- Develop strong relationships and rapport with clients in order to generate incremental business
- Could have direct supervisory responsibilities for Junior Technologist’s and/or a placement student.
- Keep up to date and educated on relevant food trends, literature and news.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a food related field (e.g. Food Science, Food Engineering, Food Technology, Food & Nutrition, Product Development, Food Processing, Sensory Science)
- Circa 3 years experience
- Practical experience in product and process development. Can demonstrate end to end development including ability to design recipe formulations to running factory trials
- Demonstratable ability to manage internal and external client / stakeholders.
- Good understanding of current food labelling legislation
If this sounds like you and you would like the discuss the NPD Process Manager role in more detail, hit apply, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Jack Bradfield a call on 0131 226 5060