Warehouse Shift Manager
- Are you experienced in working with a Warehouse environment within an FMCG business?
- Are you a strong leader who motivate and inspire your team?
- Are you happy to work 3pm - 11pm Monday to Friday?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Shift Manager to join their food manufacturing business based on the Norfolk / Suffolk border. This is a great role for someone wanting to step up to their first role as a Warehouse Shift Manager on a site that has gone through huge transformation and is now really reaping the benefits of this in terms of processes & systems, but the big win here will be people engagement.
Key responsibilities for the Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Full responsibility of Despatch of finished goods , ensuring Service Level targets are met, if not exceeded.
- Manage a team, ensuring all personnel are trained, coached and mentored, so they can give the best service for the business. This is the key to this role so you will need to inspire the team around you, setting exceptional standards to be the best they can be.
- Management of raw materials coming in, then liaising with production to ensure stock is available for production.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure complete pick accuracy and accurate documentation.
- Set and implement KPI's to measure processes as well as people, whilst reviewing systems and making improvements & managing efficiencies.
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Extensive experience in Warehouse Management including systems as well as people.
- Exceptional experience of managing and motivating a team and the ability to demonstrate this in previous roles.
- Must have excellent systems experience with the ability to communicate across the team, as well as the wider business in a calm manner.
- A strong focus on CI with experience of driving change & making savings across an FMCG business.
- Great attention to detail as well as being able to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Job Reference: JR11473
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect