Operations Shift Manager - Nights
Job title: Operations Shift Manager - Nights
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £30-35,000 + Benefits
About the role:
A well-known food manufacturer in East Midlands are looking for an Operations Shift Manager to compliment the current management structure within one of their snack production sites.
Ideally you will have experience in managing an ambient food production environment, containing a multitude of products in different manufacturing areas.
The business has a culture of Continuous Improvement & you will be required to lead & motivate your team to deliver sustainable processes that will result in best quality product being manufactured at the lowest cost.
What skills are required?
- Food production manufacturing experience - ideally within the ambient snack produce sector
- Need to be a hands on Manager, spend most of your time on the production floor working on improving the existing processes focusing on best practice & lean manufacturing principles.
- Managing a small team of line managers on a daily basis to deliver the most cost effective & top quality products possible in line with customer order requirements.
What experience do you need?
- 3 years + operations management experience
- Ambient snack manufacturing experience
- Lean Manufacturing principle qualified would be a bonus.
Interested? Please contact Ben at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 07595 668719 / 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.