- Are you an experienced NPD Professional who has dealt with the major supermarkets?
- Would you like to work with brands as well as own label?
- And is it your ambition to work for a business who work together as a team, and pride themselves on nurturing & developing careers?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit an NPD Manager to join their food manufacturing business for a role that is based across 2 sites, in Devon and Leicestershire. You can be based on either site but travel between the 2 sites is essential.
Key responsibilities for the NPD Manager:
- Develop new concepts, recipes and flavours not only in response to customer briefs, but work with Marketing & Sales to work on Brand Innovation.
- Manage focused development of new products to deliver the required margin for our customers and the business.
- Contribute to the business NPD strategy, delivering and implementing improvements to the NPD process as well as looking at EPD.
- Monitor and benchmark product quality of new and existing products.
- To effectively manage end to end product and packaging development.
- Continue to develop relationships between factory NPD, technical, manufacturing teams and supply chain
The successful candidate for the role of NPD Manager:
- Educated to degree level in a food related subject would be hugely advantageous.
- A proven track record of developing recipes from concept through to launch.
- You will have presented concepts to retailers and worked with them to launch products on time and within budget.
- You must LOVE food and be passionate about trends and flavours.
- Be an excellent communicator and relationships are key, both internally and externally.
- Be adaptable as in this entrepreneurial business, you can get involved and make a difference, shaping the future of NPD.
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
Job Reference: 11472
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect