Your primary responsibility will be to develop products from concept to launch working on one of our largest customer accounts.
Your role will focus on supporting and growing the company sales, profit and market share by delivering consumer focused NPD and EPD based on category insights.
* Work with our category team to identify opportunities and develop commercially viable products and solutions.
* Involvement in the NPD/EPD development process.
* Manage key stakeholders and involvement with all stages of the development process.
* Work with customers to develop short and long term NPD plans.
* Drive project delivery for customer launches, ensuring products are launched on time and in full.
* You will also be mentoring and leading a direct report.
* An enthusiastic and tenacious NPD professional with previous experience of working within NPD in the Food industry.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships and influence across all levels of the business to Executive level.
* Ability to work autonomously, be a strong team player and maintain regular communication with key stakeholders.
* Proven experience working on a variety of complex projects to tight deadlines.
* A passion and enthusiasm for the food industry.
* Knowledge of retail landscape and processes.
* Excellent communication and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Commercial awareness and an understanding of the sales and category function in relation to NPD.
* Customer focused.
* Degree or equivalent in a Food related discipline would be a bonus although not essential.
Apply for NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly