My client are a leading food manufacturing business within their field and are currently seeking a Production Operative to join their growing business. For those looking to grow with a company or gain the training and development to further their career in food, then this is definitely the right role for you!!
I am looking for those who have the following experience:
- Support Production Shift Leader in achieving standards and output KPI’s.
- Supervise, monitor and develop packaging operatives and assist to achieve targets.
- Create & maintain accurate records relating to activity during shift.
- Effective & efficient relaying of relevant information to colleagues.
- Actively participate in any/all continuous improvement activities.
- Share experience, knowledge & best practice and train colleagues.
- Actively participate in shift meetings & training sessions.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices.
- Apply best practice standards in all areas of HS&E, quality procedures, Standard Operating Procedures & Job Safety.
- Proactively identify & make recommendations for improvements in all relevant areas of business
- Must have minimum 3 years machine setting and operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Preferably in a food.
- Ideally educated to A-level or HNC level or equivalent in a mechanical discipline with sound mechanical reasoning.
- Awareness of Food safety, Hygiene and Quality Management systems would be an advantage.
- Supervisor or team leader experience.
- Experience within a KPI and standards driven, high volume, high profile customer environment.
Salary - £10,50 per hour working 40 hours a week = £21,840 per annum
Working hours: 5 days a week 8-5pm