NPD Manager / Development Chef
Do you want to work with high end prestige customers across retail and food service sectors?
This role is not to be missed!!!
I am working with a well-established food business based in NW London who are looking to add an NPD Manager/Development Chef to the business as a brand-new addition to the team.
With well over 20 years’ experience supplying into the food service and retail accounts, this family owned business strives for perfection and are committed to ensuring all products are delivered to the highest of standards.
As an NPD Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of all things NPD and be a strong player. You will be active in creating and developing new products as briefed by both customers and the commercial teams. This is a hands-on role for a candidate comfortable in the kitchen or factory environment. You will have the ability to participate to product presentations, carry out office administrations and build strong lasting relationships with customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Committed, ambitious and professional and able to contribute to part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate information concisely and accurately both internally and externally to the company
- Great organisation skills an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good man management and leadership skills
- Ideally previous experience in a food manufacture environment
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary of £35k - £50k DOE
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the NPD Manager/Development Chef role then hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Jack Bradfield a call on 0131 226 5060