A reputable and family owned Food Manufacturer is currently looking to make an addition to their current Development team.
The purpose of this post is all aspects of product design and development, taking them from concept to launch.
This includes provision of technical support and closely liaising with the Commercial team, customers and the Sales Office.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for NPD assigned projects from research, sourcing, development and marketing to sales
- Key responsibilities for BRC including completion of paperwork and records necessary to maintain the quality management system
- Work closely with the customer to fulfil the brief
- Create recipe blends and formulations with safe, legal levels of additives and preservatives in line with UK and EU legislation
- Assist in the investigation of raw material sourcing, data handling, applications, technology and costings with respect to NPD
- Assist with the completion and upkeep of the relevant documentation required for the department’s key performance indicators
- Liaise with customers regarding sample requests, complaints, returns and problem solving etc
- Create recipe guides
- Provide accurate nutritional information for food labelling
- Produce, organise and distribute customer samples where required
- Prepare and present in-house taste panel presentations
They are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years plus experience in the food industry, ideally in a Development role, however would consider technical candidates that have a Food Science degree.
Great opportunity for the right candidate
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.