Our Client is a well-established business in the FMCG industry that are currently looking to add to their Marketing team. For this, they are looking for a talented Brand Manager to help drive the company’s brand strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful, growing company.
- Drive Brand strategy on company’s portfolio with responsibility for the day-to-day management of that portfolio
- Help identify new opportunities for company growth
- Use available category data and insight to assist with brand development
- Along with Marketing Controller agree budget for the year and manage this budget in-line with agreed targets
- Mentor and aid the development of two junior members of the Marketing team
- Work closely with Marketing Controller, NPD, Sales and Insights teams
- Demonstrable experience in food marketing
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful projects
- Man-management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree educated, preferably Marketing, Business, or Economics
£50k + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.