We are proud to be working with the UK's leading fresh produce provider as they continue to experience business growth. They are involved in the growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, marketing and distributing of over 300 lines of fresh produce, supplying into the retail, wholesale and food service sectors.
This is a key high-profile commercial finance role where you will be responsible for assisting senior management in decision support, business analysis and accurate up to date consignment management support.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing sales and profitability reporting models
- Supporting the commercial and finance teams with new requirements and projects
- Supporting other non-finance individuals on the use of Navision
- Managing the commercial commentary and variance analysis inputs for the finance team
- Identifying areas for improvement (particularly within financial systems, reports, processes and controls) and actively providing decision support and recommendations on where improvements can be made and profits can be maximised.
- Supporting the on-going development of the company's ERP system
- Assisting with ad-hoc accounting and financial management requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in fresh produce or a manufacturing environment (Particularly experience business partnering/identifying areas for improvement within an FMCG environment)
- Advanced IT skills (Experience using Navision preferred)
- Able to drive financial performance
- Able to build effective relationships
- Commercially aware
- Willing to travel in the UK and abroad if required
If you are interested in this role please apply via the link or for more information please contact Rebecca at MorePeople on 01780 480 530 OR firstname.lastname@example.org