Alexander Steele is recruiting for multiple Machine Setters for a Client based in the Central Belt. This is within the Food Manufacturing Industry and as such Food Manufacturing experience is necessary. You will not be considered without it. Please read the details of the role below and apply if you are interested!
The ideal candidate would be able to work with the minimum of supervision and have experience of operating machinery in a chilled food factory.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day operation of tray sealing machines, tray de-nesters, weighting equipment and end of line coding, labelling and sleeving.
You will be required to:
- Change film, labels and maintain line efficiencies.
- Carry out safety checks at start up
- Ensuring all start up and change processes are followed and recorded
- Ensuring all auditable paperwork is completed and filed correctly.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to the job
- You will also be responsible for the supervision of the staff on your line arranging breaks etc.
- We have vacancies across varying shifts between the hours of 7am and 1am. Flexibility with shifts and the possibility of weekend working is desired.
- Premium rate paid for hours after 5pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 to £9.50 / hour