Michael Page are working in partnership with a Nottingham based multimillion pound food manufacturer. They are currently in peak season and are in need of a Night Shift Engineering Supervisor with FMCG industry experience, to take responsibility for day to day engineering functions, ensuring prioritisation of the engineering teams' workload.
Michael Page are working in partnership with a food manufacturer in Nottingham. The company has had significant investment which has allowed the business to develop new state-of-the-art manufacturing assets. They are in need of a Night Shift Engineering Supervisor to ensure they are continually working to produce specialist products to the highest quality standards.
The key accountabilities include:
- Ensure a safe working environment for Plant & People
- Risk assessments and the development of engineering standard operating procedures
- Develop a multi skilled maintenance team
- Develop and manage the sites maintenance program, ensuring all work is captured in the CMMS
- Ensure all site services, infrastructure and associated equipment is fit for purpose,
- To develop and manage site engineering to improve performance and reliability of plant equipment;
- Manage and control the maintenance budget;
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and create a fully integrated engineering department.
Personal Requirements for the Night Shift Engineering Supervisor in Nottingham :
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in Food Manufacturing
- To have excellent people skills and the ability to influence effectively.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making capability.
- To be capable of managing and implementing change
- To be capable of project managing initiatives effectively
Competitive salary, apply for more information