National Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager based at our site in Kiveton covering our largest account customer account in Prepared Meals
As our Senior Account Manager you will take a lead to create and deliver value growth to the business in one of the most exciting category partnerships in the sector.
Our customer continues to grow and evolve quicker than any other market and you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the delivery of sustainable profitable sales and customer management.
You will be responsible for the management, motivation and development of the trading partnership between Greencore and the specified customer base whilst developing and delivering sustained profitable growth.
You day to day accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Continuously “makes things happen” by using trends and insight to maximise sales value and profitability through a business plan approach
- Identify and develop, in line with customer requirements, new business opportunities within the division and maximise the benefits for both parties through the development, negotiation and delivery of joint business plans
- Establish, develop and maintain close working long term relationship with key customers, building market and competitor knowledge to identify and proactively satisfy customer requirements; develop and act on potential new business opportunities
- In line with customer requirements, work closely with PD team to develop new product ranges and refresh current product portfolio
- Proactively challenge the business way of working to help develop and drive positive change throughout the business and within the customer partnership
You will have strong business acumen and have a background of working in a similar environment with short shelf life / chilled products.
Experience within an Food Manufacturing environment is essential and an understanding of working with one of the Top Four Retailers.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.
About the company
Greencore is a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK. It supplies grocery and other retailers including all of the major UK supermarkets. The Group has strong market positions in a range of categories including sandwiches, sushi, salads, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings.
On an annual basis, Greencore manufactures around 706 million sandwiches and other food to go products, 144 million chilled prepared meals, and 226 million bottles of cooking sauces, pickles and condiments. The Group carries out around 7,500 deliveries to stores each day.
Greencore has 15 world-class manufacturing sites in the UK, with industry-leading technology and supply chain capabilities. The Group has an annual turnover of ca.£1.5bn, employs approximately 11,300 people and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
For further information go to www.greencore.com or follow Greencore on social media.