Customer Services Manager (Leading FMCG Branded Business)
A premium luxury branded business that has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the niche branded sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of exceptional branded products supplying the finest UK retailers and restaurants and exporting to over 35 different countries globally.
This is a newly created role within this growing organisation. Reporting directly into the Director of Communications, the role with span several cross functional departments and global partners to ensure effective roll out of processes and consistent, timely resolutions with consumer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do. The role requires someone who has a proven track record of delivery in a customer facing role, who can remain calm under pressure and effectively resolve issues with tenacity and a personalised approach. The successful candidate will need to build up a knowledge of the company’s products to effectively assist consumers in seeking a resolution or providing them with the required information. You will also have responsibility for the day to day management of the consumer contact, systems and processes, reporting and strategic management of the global integration of this department into the wider organisation.
- Responsible for the integration and management of customer service software for the business
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and communicating consumer contact procedures
- Strategic development of consumer contact process and customer services which includes embedding the international markets and distributors
- Management of the day to day main communication flows with the consumer
- Handling all consumer contacts which include, complaints, queries, suggestions, requests, praise, product information as well as retailer complaints from a variety of channels
- Escalation and management of consumer complaints, ensuring they are efficiently resolved, and the consumer has a positive experience as expected from a premium drinks brand
- Tracking, trending and consolidation of consumer feedback with presentation of summarised data to internal stakeholders and timely escalation when required
- Experience using customer service software such as Zendesk (ideally), Salesforce or Freshdesk
- Good attention to detail, great organisational skills and proficient in Microsoft office and customer service software
- Outstanding communication skills with effective stakeholder management
- Strong phone and social media contact skills and the ability to actively listen and to read consumers and adapt the response to different types of characters
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to effectively review and summarise data to identify trends, that require escalation and presentation
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.