Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Are you a Health and Safety professional looking for a new, exciting, role within the food manufacturing sector?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. They are looking to recruit a Group Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be to manage, develop and maintain Health, Safety, Environment and Risk systems across the group covering all activities to ensure safety compliance and risk management against KPI targets.
For the right candidate the business can offer a salary of up to £55,000 + car allowance, bonus and pension.
- Manage the Health and Safety function across the Group.
- To instigate and maintain a regime for internal audit and inspections
- Reviewing and auditing health & safety management and continuously improving the policies and procedures where appropriate
- Track, Improve & Develop Site Strategies for sustained HSE Performance
- Liaise with external customers, regulatory bodies, lobbies, etc. – audit, best practice
- Risk assessments / auditing
- Ideally minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within the FMCG sector (preferably food manufacturing).
- Qualified to NEBOSH diploma, HNC / HND Level.
- Must have full depth of understanding of all UK and EU health and safety legislation.
- Chartered member of IOSH (CMIOSH) would be desirable.
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity please send your most recent CV or call 0131 370 9191.
More searches like this
- Environmental Food Manufacturing jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Facilities Food Manufacturing jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Health & Safety Food Manufacturing jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Other Job Function Food Manufacturing jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Training Food Manufacturing jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire