£20k to £24k
To grow and develop a career with one of the leading innovations companies in the UK with a global exposure.
Applications are invited to work in a unique and versatile company based in Berkshire. This is a real opportunity to join a company whose reputation is second to none within the R&D world.
Education and qualifications
- You will be a strong food graduate or you will be from a culinary or development background with a strong passion for the food industry
- You will be able to demonstrate that passion through concepts and projects completed in the past
- You will have a scientific back ground or a development background
- You will have the ability to demonstrate a creative side.
- You will have ambition to do well and develop your career
- You will be personable and an excellent communicator.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lesa Lynch to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.