Quality Systems Auditor
Looking to take the next step in your career in Food?
I am currently recruiting a Quality Systems Auditor for a client based in Cambridgeshire, who are a leading company in the Food industry.
Purpose of the Role:
- To actively manage and maintain the sites internal auditing system ensuring the site meets all legislative / Hilton and customer requirements
- Internal systems auditor including GMP, internal and glass audits
- Non-compliance management and trending of audits and non-compliances
- QA and factory documentation auditing
- CCP validation auditing
- Supporting the Technical function where required
- To undertake audits and inspections, summarise findings and identify areas of non-conformance and conformance with relevant internal and external rules and regulations
- To coordinate non-conformance findings including actions taken and report to relevant department managers ensuring completion of any required corrective actions from day to day issues
- Work with department managers to ensure they have a full and complete understanding and acceptance of areas of audit non-conformance
- Trend non-conformances to identify reoccurring issues and find and recommend permanent solutions
- To assist in delivery of site standards
- Knowledge of BRC and TFMS standards and legislative requirements
- Internal auditing qualification, ideally lead auditor trained
- Auditing experience in the food manufacturing industry in a technical role
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with good project management and organisation skills
- Support a culture of continuous improvement initiatives within the business
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of £28,000-£30,000
- Monday- Friday 8:00-17:00
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Sully at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to email@example.com.