As part of the Global Supply Chain team the Senior Buyer is focused on helping the business to implement procurement strategies and manage its existing and new subcontracts.
My client delivers outsourced aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide through outsourced commercial aviation and aircraft engineering.
- Manage strategic suppliers and strategic relationships
- Identify and manage risks associated with key and major subcontracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and key suppliers
- Preparing tender packs, evaluating tender proposals, negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Negotiating proposals, contract modifications and agreements as required
- Manage and control all subcontract documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Strategic supplier relationship management
- Qualifications in strategic procurement, business, commerce, law or a related discipline
- Knowledge of drafting, negotiating and advising on both simple and complex subcontracts
- Knowledge of preparing tender documentation
- Knowledge of evaluating tender responses
- Project management skills
Competitive Salary & Package