Head of HR - Central Functions
We have a brand new role as Head of HR - Central Functions, in a growing business with an annual turnover in excess of £1.5 billion. Reporting directly to the HR Director - Central Functions, this exciting role has responsibility for leading and landing our HR plan across the central business functions - including commercial, finance, technical and IT. This role will play a crucial role in enabling change and supporting leaders through change.
- Work with functional leadership teams to create high performing teams that have a desire to develop themselves and others to be able to deliver business results, within a defined cost base.
- Provide people leadership and direction to the HR teams to ensure they are engaged, focussed and delivering.
- Provide insight, facilitation and project leadership to enable the HR Director to deliver the people plan in alignment with the Greencore Group People strategy.
- Facilitate the talent review process for central functions to enable succession, recognition and development of the capability needed to meet present and future demands across the business.
- Managing a team of four - a business partner and three HR advisors.
- Operate within a matrix organisational structure to build great relationships and share best practice.
- A desire to enable the business objectives through great business partnering, trusted advice and HR acumen.
- An advocate for our colleagues at every level.
- Proven delivery and experience in HR at a senior leadership level within a complex manufacturing or retail environment.
- A right first time approach to delivery and capable of responding quickly to changes in priorities or customer needs.
- Crediblility, resilience and an ability to work at pace, without lots of hand holding. Successful track record of driving and implementing successful change with energy.
- Leadership and development of a multi‐site and multi‐functional team, both in your own team and coaching others to be able to do the same.
About the company
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now