The Procurement Manager will be responsible for all procurement and logistic control for European and Asian supply chain's.
My client is a growing SME who provides product into major FMCG and retail businesses. The position of Procurement Manager will be based in their offices in Croydon
- Strategic Sourcing
- Data analysis to understand business requirements to enable accurate tendering, including detailed spend analysis where necessary and developing tender documentation.
- Market analysis to ensure clear understanding of products and services and compile industry and market information on target categories.
- Conduct full commercial negotiations, including contract terms for chosen categories and support the Head of Procurement with strategic categories including risk mitigation.
- Where necessary take ownership for category implementation, establishing/maintaining ongoing strong supplier relationships.
- Degree educated.
- Knowledge of international procurement.
- Knowledge of far-east sourcing.
- Negotiation skills.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
Competitive salary & package