Global Junior Procurement Manager
Reporting into the Global Head of Procurement, the Junior Procurement Manager role is part of the Group Procurement Team. The primary responsibility is to support the wider Global Procurement team.
My client is a leading airline catering business based in Ashfood Middlesex, they are a well established business that is continuing to grow with some exciting plans over the next 3 - 5 years!
- Delivering key Procurement projects as identified in the Procurement Plan. Engage and receive support from stakeholders. Run project meetings, maintain project plans and communicate clear actions and progress to ensure on time and as expected delivery of main project activities.
- Support category team with data management and analytics. Gather, challenge and verify accuracy of data. Manage and finalise current situation, scenario and potential cost propositions. Communicate findings, assumptions and challenges clearly and efficiently.
- Run Procurement tenders and negotiate initial proposals from suppliers. Produce clear recommendations and negotiation plans.
- Manages SRM Programme with assigned suppliers. Gather data from across the business, produce clear and accurate reporting, manage supplier performance and benefits tracking against budget.
- Produce monthly Procurement KPIs, including spend analytics, supplier performance and benefit tracking against budget.
- Participating in Group, Centre of Excellence or Group Procurement projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of Procurement within a large organisation
- Purchasing of food, beverage & consumable products
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Understanding of relevant strategic sourcing and demand levers and cross-functional approaches and ability to adapt levers to cope with specific challenges.
- Project Management skills.
Competitive Salary & Package