Location: North West // Warrington // Runcorn
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 + benefits
Monday to Friday – Days based
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere you can achieve real and be part of a team who strive to be the markets leading manufacturing business.
My client who is based north West and is a fast growing business, with a lot of recent investment at site this is an exciting time to join and be part of their growth journey.
This rile will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as a Project engineer you will have a key role in coordinating various projects mainly at my clients north west site
- Coordination and execution of projects across site
- Facilities expansion projects
- New equipment projects
- Production equipment and process improvements
- Packaging equipment and process improvement
- Energy Efficiency improvements
- Provide Engineering assistance to R&D projects
You will be the project lead for and must work with the engineering team and other departments you will be liaising with and contributing Ideas of how to improve the engineering team strategy.
The Successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have worked in a FMCG environment before ideally within food manufacturing and be a team player at all times, you will have experience with project engineering and have achievements and examples
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification in an Engineering or Technical field.
- Have experience of working and coordinating projects in a fast moving manufacturing or process environment.
- Ideally have experience working in a GMP or similar regulated industry, (Food/Pharmaceutical)
- Be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent interpersonal, team working and communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Show a commitment to delivering quality solutions.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.