Location: Midlands / Coventry / Leicester
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food Manufacturing
Salary: £45,000 + benefits
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere you can achieve real and be part of a team who strive to be the markets leading manufacturing business, this multi sited and award winning company are looking for a Production Manager who has Food Manufacturing experience and keen eye for CI! If this sounds of interest then please read on!
My client who is based in the Midlands is a fast growing business with a stellar reputation in the FMCG market, with a lot of recent investment at site this is an exciting time to join and be part of their growth journey1
This is an opportunity to put your own individual stamp on the role and fully utilise your skill set.
The successful Production Manager will play a critical role supporting and initiating continuous improvements whilst delivering the day to day operation. You will be responsible for ensuring the on-going development of direct reports and staff in order to deliver to the highest possible quality on time.
The Successful Individuals
To be successful in the role, you need to have real gravitas and have strong leadership qualities, you must have the following required skills, experience and knowledge;
- Experienced in a similar role gained within a high risk, high volume chilled food manufacturing environment producing for the main high street retailers. A background in chilled of frozen manufacture would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally you will have a technical, engineering degree or something of relevance.
- The ability to implement a people culture across site, you will have excellent communications skills and the confidence to present to board level
- With a proven track record of adding value, being proactive and achieving results whilst promoting a team-orientated culture and the highest standards of quality, health & safety, hygiene and housekeeping
- Successful management experience, with the ability to lead and coach a team. You will have a proactive and professional management style dedicated to achieving results and continuous improvement
- Six Sigma qualification would be ideal.
- Experience in food safety, technical management and IOSH, health and safety etc.
- Sound financial knowledge along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.