Multi Skilled Engineer
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic business within the food manufacturing industry based in the Hull area. They are looking for an experienced multi-skilled engineer to join their team on days and nights, rotating 2 on 2 off.
- Carrying out proactive/reactive maintenance on equipment and machinery to ensure limited downtime.
- Optimisation and improvement of scheduling and undertaking preventative maintenance on site whilst considering the high care environment to ensure food safety. Updating PEMAC when required.
- Troubleshooting electrical, pneumatic and mechanical faults - with various machinery including but not limited to production and packaging.
- Servicing minor building and equipment repairs.
- Escalating any potential periods of downtime with a proactive approach to daily tasks in a methodical manner.
- Ensuring due diligence records are eligible and well maintained.
- Multi-skilled electrically bias maintenance engineer with at least 17th Edition qualification.
- Experience with in the food industry within a chilled, high care, fast paced manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Flexibility around shifts and hours of work will be required.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.