Procurement Sourcing Specialist
The Procurement Sourcing Specialist sits within the Procurement Team, supporting the development and execution of category practices for selected categories, including support of sourcing strategy definition.
My client is a alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage company who are experiencing exciting growth!
- Develop and deliver category strategies
- Identification of stakeholders in the initiation of the strategy development and sourcing execution projects
- Provide analysis and support on the definition of the regional category spend baseline and category profile
- Perform category management activities for projects with limited complexity
- Execute end to end sourcing projects for less complex categories
- Knowledge of spend and demand analysis
- Knowledge of identifying value creation opportunities and build implementation business cases within an FMCG environment
- Risk and Commodity modelling
- Knowledge of applying sustainable procurement objectives and strategies into category work
- Knowledge of competitive tendering processes
- Negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of commercial contract agreements
Competitive salary & package as well as a the opportunity to work within a great working environment with growth, progression and a challenging position!