- Contract Type
"Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits"
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Night Baker to join PAUL UK.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Night Baker to join our highly motivated and focused team to assist with the overall production of large quantities of bread making each of our products irresistible always ensuring to follow recipes to Paul standards and make the products in the traditional French artisan way.
Key objectives & activities
- To produce full range of products to the highest standard and quality using the company recipe specifications
- To be aware of stock rotation and dates when preparing ingredients ready for mixing
- To provide the highest standard of product quality at all times
- To manually shape (or use the relevant appropriate machine) the bread into correct final product
- To maintain an awareness of the production plan and ensure that this is met at all times
- To be an active team member and to help colleagues
The Bread and Butter
- Ideally previous experience in food production
- Bakery experience an advantage (mixed, weighed, divided and shaped dough)
- Passionate approach to food
- A good sense of taste, smell, and touch are important
- Flexible in approach to work and arrives on time
- Able to work at pace in a busy pressurised environment
- Good communication skills must have a basic level of English communication
- Conscientious and able to take responsibility for own decisions
- Positive hardworking attitude
- Team worker and helpful towards others
- A 'Can do' attitude
The icing on the cake;
- Generous hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
- Free tea and coffee on days worked
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
- And many more!
Apply for Night Baker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly