Site QA Manager - Site Lead Role
First Achieve are working closely with global food manufacturing group who are working with some the largest Food Service & Retail customers in the market. Our client is looking for a Site QA Manager who will be reporting into the Group Head of Technical and will be the site lead for QA & Technical. You will manage a team of 4 and be the lead Technical person at their site in Oxfordshire. The purpose of the role is to ensure the effective and efficient day to day running of the Quality Department. Focused on food safety, quality engagement and performance improvement across the business, it is key that the Quality Department supports the evolving business needs and objectives while constantly striving to improve upon set targets and objectives.
My client is looking for someone who is:
- Degree or Higher in Food Science or a related subject
- Understanding of BRC, SQMS & regulatory audits
- Trained internal auditor, ability to lead and deliver audits
- Through understanding of Quality & Food Safety Systems (including HACCP, TACCP and food defense.)
- Able to manage and motivate team to deliver against targets
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and plan coherently
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills, able to facilitate and present, able to communicate at all levels
- Self -motivated and disciplined in work output
- Logical thinker who takes responsibility for own development
- Good problem -solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise and has Self - Management
- Team- work
- Leadership - Inspires and motivates others to find solutions
- Customer focused
- Good negotiator - able to persuade others to change their working way of thinking
- Results focused, driven, proactive and confident
- Change driver
In return you will receive a salary up to £45,000, pension, Private health care, holiday entitlement, penison and a potential bonus. This role would be Monday - Friday office hours with some flexibility required at times.
If you would like to find out more about the role, the location, who the role is with and any other questions you would like answered to help decide whether to apply or not, then please contact Giuseppe Leo at First Acheive Recruitment. If you are keen to apply then please send us a copy of your most recent & up to date CV through this advert and we will contact you directly to discuss the vacancy in more detail. This is a great role with a wonderful business so please dont hestitate and get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.