Are you looking to start your career in the food industry?
I am currently recruiting a Quality Assistant for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in Kent.
- Ensuring compliance against company standards and assisting with Raw Material and Finished Product non-conformances
- Maintain and improve Food Safety Culture within the business.
- Ensuring Production Records are compliant and retrievable
- Dealing with Customer requests
- Lab equipment calibration and recording the calibration results
- Positive Release of Raw Materials and Finished Products manufactured by the company
- Degree in Food is desirable but not essential.
- Level 2 Qualification in Food Safety and HACCP
- Previous experience working within Food environment
- Desire to start a career within Quality and be able to demonstrate a healthy interest in the subject area.
- Enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills, and have a desire to learn and succeed.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of £19,000-£20,000
- Monday- Friday 9:00-17:00
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to email@example.com.