Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Closing Date: Tuesday 16 July 2019
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and five distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to be based in our Manufacturing site in Southall.
As a HR Assistant you will be responsible for providing expert guidance to support the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes safety, quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- First point of contact for HR within in the site, providing accurate advice and guidance on all aspects of HR, escalating where appropriate
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Maintain employee information management systems
- Take notes at formal meetings, write up minutes and collate ER packs for mangers and colleagues as required
- Support the recruitment processes, eligibility to work, contracts and offer letter, scheduling inductions and coordinating the end to end on boarding process
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys) and take minutes
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm however on occasion there will be a requirement to work evenings, this will be by prior arrangement in line with site activity.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within a fast-paced HR
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Is able to work well under pressure
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Able to build strong working relationships with team and other stakeholders
In return for your time & hard work
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free lunch
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.