Food Safety Manager
My client runs a leading chain of restaurants and shops UK wide. They are currently looking for a Food Safety Manager to join their business.
- Responsible for the delivery of food safety audit programme and ensuring a best-in-class approach to food safety is maintained across all of our restaurants and food halls.
- Undertaking and reporting on Food Safety Audits across the breadth of the UK.
- Driving and developing further a best-in-class food safety culture across our expanding nationwide garden centre portfolio, working very closely with our Retail Operations, Property and Hospitality teams.
- Following up on actions and improvements.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to progress and key themes to the Head of Food Safety and Compliance and the Senior Leadership team.
- Review and update relevant Food Safety documentation across the business.
- Provide advice to stores on compliance to Food Safety policies.
- Monitor compliance of foodhalls to Food safety standards and policies
- Development food safety systems and auditing tools to give greater visibility to relevant stakeholders of store compliance.
- Delivery of store restaurant audit programme.
- Liaison with store teams adequate corrective action plans and evidence.
- Co-ordination of all food safety priorities across the business to ensure consistency of approach.
- Ensure escalation where required of significant failures and non-compliance.
- Develop and deliver audit standard for food concessions across the estate.
- Proven experience in a similar auditing role or in quality/technical management
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching across all levels of a business
- Diploma or degree in Food Science/Safety advantageous
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including data analysis and risk management.
- Flexible approach due to requirement to travel throughout UK and possibly further afield.
This role would involve 4 days a week travel and can be based anywhere across the UK.
Indicative Salary Range: £34000 - 35000 + Car allowance
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.