Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a multi-site food manufacturing business, who supply a range of branded and own label products into the major retailers. They can offer further progression due to recent rapid growth within their market space.
They are currently looking to recruit a QA Manager for their site in North Wales. This will be a Monday - Friday role a paying £30,000 - £35,000 for the right candidate. There will also be a generous pension contribution and discretionary bonus as part of the package.
As the QA Manager you will be responsible for the management and implementation of the company’s Quality and Food Safety systems to ensure legal compliance.
- Assisting in Customer complaints investigations.
- Establishing and maintaining audit schedules based on risk assessment and conducting internal audits e.g. GMP, Hygiene and Glass & Hard Plastic audits.
- Dealing and resolving daily non-compliance issues.
- Assisting in the Supplier assurance approval program and addressing any non-conformances with suppliers.
- Supporting with site wide Technical requirements.
- Previous managerial experience within the food manufacturing sector would be preferable.
- Good understanding of BRC food safety standards.
- Relevant Food Science qualification and / or relevant experience.
- High levels of accuracy and organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this great opportunity, please send your most recent CV or call 0131 370 9191.