Sales General Manager
My client is a new joint venture between two of the world’s biggest food companies. They are currently looking for an experienced sales candidate who can lead and mentor this fledgling business.
- The incumbent should possess strong business and strategic acumen to be able to drive business results through developing a sales & logistics strategy to maximise total revenue and drive market share growth.
- Drives the top line budget and forecast by deploying a sales & logistics strategy in line with agreed on AOP and 5 years plan.
- Strategises and plans the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, market coverage, and profitability.
- Works closely with the CEO, CFO and GM, Operations to ensure profits are maximised in line with EBIT targets set through sound financial planning and people resource management
- Build and maintain a high performing team capable of delivering the company growth strategy.
- Be on top of Market trends and review/amend sales strategies accordingly in line with the evolving market conditions.
- Evaluates distributor performance through Regional Managers, identifies gaps in performance, and develops action plans to close the gaps.
- Develops logistics and speed to market strategies in an attempt to optimise the logistics processes for new and existing businesses.
- Drives improvements and productivity for logistics/warehousing aspects via major KPIs such as cost, inventory, Inventory Record Accuracy (IRA), annual physical inventory, safety compliance, and on-time delivery
- Designs and implements all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all company goals requirements in that perspective.
- Continuously monitors/assess all existing and emerging markets outside Egypt and assists to identify appropriate business opportunities and review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as director of sales in FMCG with large direct sales operations.
- A results-driven leader with proven track record of maximising company’s performance and sales growth.
- Distinct leadership skills in change management and business transformation.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills.
- Spends more than 50% of his time in trade visits.
- Sets an example in driving company culture and values.
This role reports directly to CEO.
Indicative Salary Range: £115000 - 125000 + tax free salary, 40/45% bonus, Accommodation, Transport and schooling benefits
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.