Process Technologist ( Experienced or graduate)
- To manage the conversion of your given new product development concepts into factory manufacturability products whilst meeting the agreed standards between the supplier and customer.
- Actively seeking new process improvements to improve factory efficiencies & throughputs.
- Identify and manage process improvement initiatives on-site for existing and new products within the business.
- Track the labour / yield of each product from start to finish from concept to launch to ensure costings are validated.
- Work within and ensure all technical standards and frameworks relating to new and existing products are adhered to and that the business meets and complies with all current regulations, customer and business requirements.
- Manage and ensure smooth progression to launch on time for all of your given new products in compliance to the critical path Gate process
- Work closely with the Senior Process Technologist / Value Stream Managers on machinery capabilities and requirements for new packaging, whilst ensuring the critical path process is followed.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required for the ideal candidate
- You must be a Foodie
- Degree in Food Science/technology or related discipline.
- Preferred a minimum 1-4 years process development experience gained within a food manufacturing environment, however, a fresh graduate would be considered
- Able to manage factory trials.
- Understanding of factory processes.
- Knowledge of product profile, quality standards and food manufacturing.
- Able to adhere to and improve the NPD process.