My client are a leading FMCG business based in South Yorkshire and currently seeking their next Production Supervisor. This role is specifically focusing on training, further developing and ensuring that the quality of products are at it's highest. You will be managing 40 staff.
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained, associates are wearing correct PPE and corrective action is taken, when appropriate
- Accidents are reported promptly and investigations are completed correctly and within the time frame.
- Manage Production activity ensuring quality targets are met through effective use of KPIs and Safety start up sheets are completed, with appropriate actions carried out and recorded.
- Ensure staffing levels are correct for requirements and that Agency staff are correctly identified and managed.
- GMP and housekeeping standards audit is ready every day.
- Provide coaching and guidance to team to enhance performance, ensure any absence and disciplinary matters are dealt with appropriately, provide support for new hires.
Hours: 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts (days and nights)