QA Supervisor £20,000 – £25,000
Food Innovations, are a rapidly expanding business supplying innovative products into the home baking sector of all major supermarkets and B2B businesses within the UK.
The team are excited to be advertising for a QA Supervisor role signing into the site Technical Manager at their manufacturing site in Nottingham. The need for this role being driven directly by the business growth and expansion.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support the site in the implementation of the Quality Management System and driving standards within the factory.
This role would ideally suit someone already within a quality auditor role within the food industry, a proven record in driving high standards, using initiative and having current experience working with BRC and the major UK supermarkets requirements.
Main Accountabilities of Role:
- Overall monitoring of the QA's daily and weekly tasks and ensuring they are completed
- Monitoring and training of the QA's
- Assist in the review and updating of the Quality Management System
- Internal Audits
- Co-ordination and presentation of technical KPI data
- Customer complaint investigations
- Managing out of specification investigations such as failed micro result
- Investigating non-conformances
- Driving standards through presence in the factory
- Assist the Technical Manager during audits and complete Traceability exercise
- Dealing with day to day minor factory issues
- Monitoring and ensuring schedules in place are maintained/testing completed e.g. micro/calibration etc
Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Hands on approach with willingness to complete tasks potentially outside of job description
- Comfortable and confident working within a factory environment
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Excellent communicator with skills in relationship building