Patisserie Team Member
"Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits"
An exciting opportunity has arisen for talented Patisserie Team Member to join PAUL UK.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Patisserie Team Member to join our highly motivated and focused Patisserie Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients.
Key objectives & activities
- Minimising levels of wastage by correctly maintaining & storing products and following recipe specifications & preparation guidelines
- Prepare our product range, including viennoiserie & baked products, whole cakes, tarts & patisserie and other items to the correct guidelines
- Monitoring the quality and consistency of food products before they are delivered, making sure that no sub-standard items are put out on display or served to customers
- Following our Food Safety controls at all times, including making sure all mise-en-place is stored in a clean, labelled, dated and organised manner following correct stock rotation
- Performing all required cleaning duties, and ensuring that all areas of the shop are maintained to the agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene and left accordingly at the end of your shift
- Working in a clean, safe and hygienic manner at all times, including responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of all customers, colleagues and yourself
- To report any faulty or damaged equipment or machinery to the manager
The Bread and Butter
- Passion for food and customer service
- Superb culinary skills
- Showing passion, energy, speed, and have a can-do attitude, flexibility
- High standards and be quality driven
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
A 'Can do' attitude
- The icing on the cake;
- Generous hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
- Free tea and coffee on days worked
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
- And many more!