SHIFTS 6am -2pm and 2pm to 10pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of the Company food safety, quality, legality and brand integrity
- procedures and practices
- Insuring the business adheres to all internal, third party and customer standards.
- Carry out regular audits in accordance with defined schedules. Raise non-conformances and concessions with the persons or products involved. Print labels, check correct labels and date codes. Final pallet QC inspections and organoleptic assessments.
- Recording stock levels, input to SAGE.
- Carry out calibrations of equipment in the factory associated with product quality checks; scales, temperature probes, water meter.
- Take routine and extra-ordinary samples for testing and perform tests according to defined schedules; ATP, microbiology, allergens.
- Run taste panels and organoleptic assessments as required
- Aptitude for figure work, mathematics GCSE C or above.
- Excellent spoken English – English GCSE at grade C or above.
- Understanding and application of food standards.
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with personnel at all levels.
- Microsoft Office or equivalent i.e. GCSE ICT, ECDL.
- Food hygiene level 2 or above
- Capable of planning and prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
- Organised, methodical, attention to detail.
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA pn 0208 203 1000 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com