6 days left
- Contract Type
PAUL UK, the French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit some great people, if you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be.
We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
If the above ticks your boxes then check out the detail below and apply!
Purpose of role – Production Supervisor
To assist the management team in the smooth running of the shop, delivering the highest possible standards of customer experience & product quality through leading, supporting and coaching of the team whilst on duty. To oversee the smooth running of the shop in the absence of the manager.
- Ensuring a fast, efficient service by monitoring product levels with the retail team and ensuring good product availability; communicating effectively with the rest of the team regarding potential product shortages to prevent items from running out and keeping the displays looking full
- Ensuring that no sub-standard products are put out for display or served to a customer at any stage
- Recording & reporting any wastage to the manager
- Following all team member responsibilities (up to & including Masters level) & leading the team to deliver these
- Taking responsibility for being a key holder of the premises, including all related policies & procedures
The bread and butter:
- Passion for leading food & drink quality
- Excellent communication skills including verbal English
- Fantastic standards and a professional approach
- Outgoing & lively personality
- Smart appearance
- Flexible and committed
- Highly motivated
- Team player
The icing on the cake;
- Generous and highly competitive bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
- Free tea and coffee on days worked
Half yearly social events for the whole company
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly