Alexander Steele are working in partnership in connection with a fantastic food manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire.
The business supplies a range of products into the major UK retailers. They can offer great career progression and training. They are currently looking to recruit a QA Technician.
The role is paying between £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience) and is working Monday – Friday.
- Reporting into the QA Supervisor.
- Carry out regular audits within the factory.
- Test raw materials to ensure compliance with agreed specifications.
- Investigate any non-conformances
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Maintain quality records and record trends.
- Previous experience working within the food manufacturing sector.
- Ideally HACCP Level 3 certificate.
- Ideally Food Safety Level 3 certificate.
If you would like to apply for this great opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 370 9191