Supply Chain Auditor
Supply Chain Auditor
North East Lincolnshire
Salary circa £40K plus benefits
AIM Recruitment are proud to be working with a prominent food manufacturer based in North East Lincolnshire who due to recent recent growth and acquisition are now looking for a Supply Chain Auditor. This is a newly created position to better align the business to their customers growing demands and needs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the legality, food safety and quality standards of the companies raw materials and packaging by carrying out audits throughout the supply chain.
- Delivering the environmental, sustainability, ethical and welfare standards required to meet customer policies and requirements.
- Involvement with select internal CSR projects and input into certain national and international CSR Standards.
- Support risk assessment and responsible sourcing decision process for supply chains.
- Facilitation of social and ethical development and assessment within supply chains.
- To ensure suppliers are meeting the specification standards in liaison with the RMQA teams and that there is feedback to the Supply Chain Risk Manager to ensure that the audit schedule and linked risk assessments remain dynamic.
- To attend the Supply Chain /Raw Material/buying meetings, ensuring that information is shared.
- To Work collaboratively with other functions taking a hands on approach and providing support where required outside core functional responsibilities.
- To participate in the HACCP and Authenticity Risk assessment processes
- To be part of the technical management team and undertake other duties that support the technical department and the company that may arise from time to time.
- Support in the writing and maintenance of raw material specifications, inputting the required information from both a supply chain and CSR perspective.
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity please give me a call on 07451 426491, I look forward to speaking with you!