6 days left
- Contract Type
Carry out two daily routine checks (audits), which consist of:
a. Temperature control of chillers, freezers, products, and production rooms.
b. Calibration of Scales.
c. Glass control
d. Cleanliness checkout.
- Carry out weekly calibration of thermometers.
- Make sure all traceability/production forms are filled correctly and handed out for filing.
- Take daily swabs on both High and Low risk areas to monitor cleanliness.
- Download the temperatures recorded by the Dixcell system on a daily basis.
- Organise monthly samples for the micro lab according to a set schedule.
- Organise and lead weekly organoleptic test.
- Keep a record of garments sent for cleaning and received from supplier.
- Use the data logger periodically to collect data used for setting up procedures.
- Monitor the Pest Control reports and follow up actions.
- Keep a record of internal incidents/accidents and Non conformances and make sure they are closed on timely manner.
- Help Technical support in generating New QAS for products
- Help Technical in preparing the recipe procedures and batch calculations
- Record deviations to CCPs and implement corrective actions.
- Assist Technical Manager in maintaining the supplier records.
- Keep the raw materials product spec and internal Specs updated at all times.
- Make sure all rules and regulations regarding safety, quality and hygiene are Followed by all staff.
- Provide the initial induction to new employees.
- Assisting during external audits.
- Helping with printing labels and placing orders if necessary.
- Do the oil test.
- Assist the Technical Manager with investigation and action points to follow up a complaint.
- Carry out the routine Glass audits and foreign body audits.
- Assist in Recall test and trace ability audits.
- Attend management meeting and bring any issues related to the quality assurance of the products or Process.
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly