North East Lincolnshire
Salary £30k plus benefits
AIM are proud to be working with a prominent food manufacturer based in North East Lincolnshire who due to ongoing expansion are now looking for a Specification Technologist to join the business on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support in the generation and maintenance of Manufacturing specifications ensuring they are accurately aligned to the Finished product (customer) specification.
- Creation and maintenance of accurate customer specifications on the relevant customer platforms.
- Work closely with the concept, process and technical teams to gather, interpret and check relevant information through specification development
- Generation of right first-time specifications that drive right first-time artwork
- Responsible for ensuring all new and existing product specifications and artwork are in line with relevant policy, legislation and customer guidelines.
- Creation of accurate and fully populated own brand specifications and pack copies
- Cross checking new internal factory specifications provided by the NPD department and subsequent maintenance of live factory specifications
- Overview of the Raw material, factory, QAS and finished product specifications to ensure that the information within them is accurate, correctly translated and aligned across them.
- Preparation of routine internal and customer reports as required relating to specifications.
- Part of the artwork sign off team
- Maintenance of a specification tracker, visible to the Technical team, that lists at which stage each specification is sitting and when it is due for a review
- To provide cover as required for other members of the Technical administration team across the business to cover absence or workload.
If you are interested and would like to discuss this role in more detail please get in touch and give me a call on 07415 426491, I look forward to speaking with you!