Quality Technologist – Blue Chip Business
An instantly recognisable brand with a global reputation, this dynamic business seeks a fast-track and talented individual to complement their factory based quality team. Ambitious, and with a good food degree, you’ll be looking for your next technical step within your food manufacturing career.
Your primary responsibility will be to support and ensure conformance of all locally manufactured products from raw materials delivery through to dispatch from storage. You will also support the factory wide food safety systems ensuring they are operated correctly, including an input into the manufacturing operation with the responsibility for the food safety, hygiene and application for good manufacturing practices of the products, alone with key accountability for developing HACCP, GMP and hygiene systems.
- HACCP team leader – Responsible for the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the HACCP system.
- Food defence team leader– Oversee the food defence programme ensuring compliance to FDA and FSSC22000 requirements
- CCP control – Maintain the calibration, validation and maintenance of all CCP’s on site as well as monitoring metal detect logs to identify any trends and escalate as required
- Horizon scanning – Monitor industry, consumer and technology trends to ensure the development of the FSMS is in line with best practice
- Incident management – Incident owner and or general incident team owner depending on the severity of the incident.
- Calibration – Maintain the calibration status of key equipment
- GMP audits – Conduct GMP audits in accordance with defined programme
Knowledge and Experience
- 3 – 5 years FSMS experience in consumer goods industry
- Understanding of quality principles and techniques
- Level 4 HACCP
- Level 4 Food safety
- Desirable - degree within a food safety related discipline
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.