Are you working in NPD within the food industry but fancy a change of lifestyle and scenery? My client, based on the coast of Cornwall is looking to recruit an experienced Product Developer to join their ever growing team.
The company are a specialist in what they do and over the last 3 years have seen huge growth within the business. They are looking for someone who has a couple years experience in NPD who can help to continue the business to grow.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- The job will involve a lot of concept NPD requiring you to develop new products for the company's customer and also own brand products
- You will also get involved in the launch side of the process so carrying you factory trials will also be a part of the role.
- You will work closely with other departments including Technical, Quality & Supply Chain
- The role will include customer facing as travel to customer's will be a must for the role
- You will present new product submission to both customers and also the internal taste team
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have previous customer facing experience
- Will have at least 1 years experience of working within NPD
- Will have experience of taking products all the way from concept to launch
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Food Jobs on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com