Warehouse Operatives, Night Shift, Food Manufacturing, Bristol
We are recruiting for several Warehouse Operatives to work in our Food Production site, reporting to the Shift Manager.
- To achieve the warehouse objectives and continuously improve the performance against set targets.
- To accurately and efficiently carry out warehouse activities as required in the areas of stock handling, picking and packing, load assembly, checking and issuing of batch codes to enable traceability of products
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acceptance of Goods Received.
- QC produce within the warehouse, plus temperature control intake.
- Loading of vehicles with fresh produce.
- Ensure administration is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Work with Distribution/Customers and to assist in customer liaison.
- Liaise with managers as required.
- Picking and assembling of specific customers orders
- Undertakes the control of house keeping
- Record keeping e.g. fridge temp, cleaning manuals
Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with company and legal requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Reporting all risks
- Reporting of any accidents
- Adhering to health and safety policies
- Wearing appropriate safety protection (Be responsible for own safety).
Hours of Work: Start time 9pm to 5am. 45 hours per week / 5 nights
Salary: £19,500 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for roles in the following: Machine Operator, Plant Operator, Multiskilled Operator, Mechanical Operator, Key, Production Operative, FMCG, Food, Drink, Manufacturing, Ossett, Bristol, Weston Super Mare, Bath, Gloucester, South West, Cardiff,