Multi Skilled Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Ref - ADH3670
Location - Northampton,Northamptonshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading ambient food business's in the area. My client is looking for multi skilled engineers for their purpose built site in Northampton with Food or FMCG experience.
4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights paying 42k per year + Selected amount of O/T.
- Educated in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering to City and Guilds or NVQ level
- Completion of an apprenticeship.
- Must be multi skilled, or have an aptitude, so 60% electrical 40% mechanical.
- Completion of a multi skilled training program.
- Proven ability to actively apply skills in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to develop, an excellent technical knowledge of the plant.
- Relevant food/liquid manufacturing experience, or equivalent area of business, pharmaceutical
- A logical fault finding approach to breakdowns and problem solving.
- Sense of urgency whilst never compromising safety or product quality.
- Pro-active, ability to work within and also drive through continuous improvement initiatives.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Andy our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 01733 235111.