Key Account Manager - UK and Eire
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading chemical supplier to the F&B industry in the capacity of Key Account Manager.
- To drive profitable sales growth in the Food & Beverage Sector within the UK & Ireland, in line with the priorities agreed with the Key Accounts & Business Development Leader.
- To support the building and execution of the UKI marketing & strategic sales plan within the F&B Sector
- To support all employees working within customer accounts within the F&B Sector e.g. Territory Account Managers, Key Account Managers, Regional Sales Managers, International Global Account Directors
- Develop profitable sales budgets and growth across the F&B Sector UK & Ireland
- Maintain and enhance high levels of customer relationships within the F&B Sector UK & Ireland
- Develop and coach employees working within the F&B Sector UK & Ireland, for Sector skill and competency requirements, including technical advice, best practice, sales advice & support, product selection, business tender support (both UKI & International tenders) etc.
- Take part in the S&OP process (Forecasting Process), together with Strategic leads, the Sales team, Supply Planner, finance and supply chain
- Support the building and execution of the marketing and strategic sales plan within the F&B Sector UK & Ireland including the support of applicable Beverage Industry associations and functions e.g. BFBI, IBD etc.
- Support the price increase and customer bleeder (SGP) management process within the Beverage Sector UK & Ireland
- Contribute to the overall success of the UKI F&B business by achieving budgets, profitable sales growth and EBITDA UKI
Success defined by
- Meeting profitable sales growth, AOP, margin (SGP), EBITDA and cash targets
- Speed of implementation of UKI launches and results of launches vs targets (sales / GP) for platform
- Supporting a motivated sales team within the F&B Sector UK & Ireland
- Customer satisfaction through independent surveys
Skills & Attributes
- Strong sales experience and negotiation skills
- Strong Engagement skills
- Able to coach and energise Territory Account Managers within the F&B Sector.
- Local market knowledge necessary to identify key customer needs and market trends, in order to optimally position F&B versus our competition.
- Well organised and hands on individual who is capable to efficiently implement strategies within the F&B Sector and contribute on a national scale.
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Strong technical skills within the Food & Beverage Sector
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong and disciplined administration skills
If you are happy to travel and don't mind nights away from home in the week, this is a great opportunity for someone with the blend of sales and technical experience.
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.